Intemedior Business Advisors takes pride in taking the necessary time and care up front with our Business Owners to make sure our Business Listings are market ready...
Intemedior Business Advisors, LLC
Who We Are…
Intemedior Business Advisors, LLC is a Business Advisory Firm headquartered in Austin, Texas; specializing in Business Brokering, Coaching & Consulting Services. Our M&A Advisory firm provides intermediary service with Seller & Buyer Engagements, Private Mergers, Succession & Exit Planning. The firm also offers coaching & consulting services to clients interested in building value in their business as part of an overall short or long-term exit strategy.
What We Do…
Intemedior Business Advisors, LLC assists Business Owners as they prepare their businesses for sale with a full complement of service and support required to build value, market and successfully manage the contract-to-close process. Preparing a business for sale can be as simple as developing a comprehensive marketing package with the necessary corporate and financial information -or- extensive as a full coaching/consulting engagement over an agreed upon period-of-time in order to help our Business Owners achieve maximum value for their life’s work when they go on the market. Our value based assessments help our Business Owners determine readiness to market their companies for sale along with what they can or should expect when they are presented to the marketplace.
Our Operating Philosophy
Intemedior Business Advisors, LLC is built on a foundation and philosophy where Clients can expect:
- Client best interests are placed before our own.
- Honest assessments of value and a business readiness to sell prior to any commitment with an engagement.
- Business Advisors, Staff and Strategic Partners that are:
- Committed to performing at the highest level of ethics, integrity and professionalism.
- Engaged in on-going continuing education and certification.
- Operating in a manner consistent with being a Trusted Advisor to all whom we serve.
- Constant engagement focused on the highest quality of success and results.
From Our Blog
The first step towards successfully selling a business is finding a qualified business broker to work with. Sellers should also ask themselves an array of important questions. A recent article, “7 Questions to Answer Before Selling Your Business,” published by Good Men Project, has a great overview of questions sellers…Read More